Looking for something new and delicious to bring to your next potluck? Or maybe you are just really craving something chocolatey and sweet. These cookie bars may just be your new go to. They are definitely not your momma’s cookie bar, these are packed full of all kinds of goodies!
- 2 cups Swany White all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate sandwich cookies chopped or slightly crushed
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1/2 cup pretzels chopped or slightly crushed
- 1/2 cup candied coated chocolate pieces
1.) Preheat oven to 350F.
2.) Lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan or line with parchment or aluminum foil.
3.) In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt then set aside.
4.) Melt butter in a medium bowl, allow to cool slightly then whisk in granulated and brown sugar until well incorporated.
5.) Then whisk in eggs one at a time, finally adding vanilla extract.
6.) Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well.
8.) Evenly smooth dough into prepared baking pan.
9.) Gently press candied coated chocolate pieces and reserved pretzel pieces into top of dough.