Autumn brings cooler temperatures and a whole lot of delicious comfort food, like this delicious wild rice cake. It is easy to make and it is sure to make your tastebuds happy!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups of Swany White Wild Rice Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 cup cooked wild rice (optional)
- nuts or raisins (optional)
- Cream the butter, eggs, sugars, and buttermilk.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add wild rice and mix.
- Pour into greased 9×13 or bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and drizzle with a powdered sugar icing